1. Anas reported that a woman had a partial derangement in her mind, so she said. Allah's Messenger, I want something from you. He said: Mother of so and so, see on which side of the road you would like (to stand and talk) so that I may do the needfull for you. He stood aside with her on the roadside until she got what she needed[Sahih Muslim Book 30 Chapter 19 : THE NEARNESS OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) TO THE PEOPLE AND THEIR SEEKING BLESSINGS FROM HIM (AND HIS POSSESSIONS), Number 5751]
2. It was narrated that al-Aswad said:
: سألتُ عائشة ما كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يصنع في بيته ؟ قالت : كان يكون في مهنة أهله - تعني : خدمة أهله - ، فإذا حضرت الصلاة خرج إلى الصلاة .
I asked 'Aa'ishah what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to do in his house, and she said: He used to serve his family and when the time for prayer came he would go out and pray.[Bukhaari, 644]
Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said in the commentary:
وفيه : الترغيب في التواضع وترك التكبر ، وخدمة الرجل أهله .
This shows that we are encouraged to be humble and not arrogant, and that a man should serve his family.[Fath al-Baari, 2/163]
3. Abu Huraira reported that a person came to Allah, 's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Who among the people is most deserving of a fine treatment from my hand? He said: Your mother. He again said: Then who (is the next one)? He said: Again it is your mother (who deserves the best treatment from you). He said: Then who (is the next one)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Again, it is your mother. He (again) said: Then who? Thereupon he said: Then it is your father. In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Qutalba, there is no mention of the word" the people"[ Saheeh Muslim Book 032, Number 6180]
4. Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet was on a journey and a slave named Anjasha was chanting (singing) for the camels to let them go fast (while driving). The Prophet said, "O Anjasha, drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels!" Abu Qilaba said, "By the glass vessels' he meant the women (riding the camels)." [ Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 229]
Comment: He ordered so that the speed of camel may not harm women sitting on the camels.
5. Prophet peace be upon him said: "These two [gold and silk] are forbidden for the males of my ummah and permissible for the females." (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 3640; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah)
6. Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that a son of Kab ibn Malik (Malik believed that ibn Shihab said it was Abd ar-Rahman ibn Kab) said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade those who fought ibn Abi Huqayq (a treacherous jew from Madina) to kill women and children. He said that one of the men fighting had said, 'The wife of ibn Abi Huqayq began screaming and I repeatedly raised my sword against her. Then I would remember the prohibition of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so I would stop. Had it not been for that, we would have been rid of her.'[Maliks Muwatta Book 021, Hadith Number 008. Section : Prohibition against Killing Women and Children in Military Expeditions.]
7. Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them."[Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139]
8. 'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), said: A woman came to me along with her two daughters. She asked me for (charity) but she found nothing with me except one date, so I gave her that. She accepted it and then divided it between her two daughters and herself ate nothing out of that. She then got up and went out, and so did her two daughters. (In the meanwhile) Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) visited me and I narrated to him her story. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: He who is involved (in the responsibility) of (bringing up) daughters, and he accords benevolent treatment towards them, there would be protection for him against Hell-Fire. [Sahih Muslim Chapter 44: THE MERIT OF ACCORDING BENEVOLENT TREATMENT TO DAUGHTERS Book 032, Number 6362]
9. 'A'isha reported: A poor woman came to me along with her daughters. I gave her three dates. She gave a date to each of them and then she took up one date and brought that to her mouth in order to eat that, but her daughters expressed desire to eat it. She then divided the date that she intended to eat between them. This (kind) treatment of her impressed me and I mentioned that which she did to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). Thereupon he said: Verily Allah has assured Paradise for her, because of (this act) of her, or He has rescued her from Hell-Fire.Sahih Muslim Book 032, Number 6363]
10. Malik reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He, who brought up two girls properly till they grew up, he and I would come (together) (very closely) on the Day of Resurrection, and he interlaced his fingers (for explaining the point of nearness between him and that person). [Sahih Muslim Book 32,Number 6364]
11. It was narrated from Ibn 'Abbaas that a black woman came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: "I suffer from epilepsy and I become uncovered. Pray to Allaah for me." He said: "If you wish, you can be patient and Paradise will be yours, or if you wish I will pray to Allaah to heal you." She said, "I will be patient." Then she said: "But I become uncovered. Pray to Allaah that I will not become uncovered." So he prayed for her.[Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5652; Muslim, 2576]
12. When the peace treaty had been concluded, the Prophet (Peace be upon him) ordered his Companions to slaughter their sacrificial animals, but they were too depressed to do that. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) gave instructions in this regard three times but with negative response. He told his wife Umm Salamah about this attitude of his Companions. She advised that he himself take the initiative, slaughter his animal and have his head shaved. Seeing that, the Muslims, with rended hearts, started to slaughter their animals and shave their heads. They even almost killed one another because of their distress. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) prayed three times for those who shaved their heads and once for those who cut their hair... (Sealed Nectar by Shaykh Safi ur Rahman Egnlish translation page 155)
Comment: This is the proof that Prophet peace be upon him used to take advises from his wives.
13. Aaishah (Radhiallahu 'Anha) said: Allaah's Messenger (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) never hit anything with his hand ever, except when fighting in the path of Allaah. Nor did he ever hit a servant or a woman." [Recorded in Musnad Ishaq bin Rawahiya no: 698, Ibn Maajah Kitab al Nikah hadeeth no: 1984 Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]
Conclusion: The list is very long and it will take Volumes, I just wanted to share these beautiful ahadeeth. May Allah grant us Jannat al firdous ameen and May Allah guide us to the path of Prophet peace be upon him